Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hail...Hail...!

The islands have had thunderstorms for the past couple of days...however...
This AM I heard tinkling noises against my window...and what did I find?  Hail...Hail..!
I know most who read this may say "so what's the news?"...it rarely rains (slight drizzles) where I live and I have 'never' seen HAIL here in my lifetime...very unusual...
so grabbed my iPhone and took this photo while it was melting...



I feel so very sorry for the Tourists who are experiencing this weather...we are grateful that the weather is still warm, ocean's beautiful, and those waterfalls!! spectacular! in every crevice of the Ko'olau Mountains outside my window.  


Sending my warmest blessings to those who are experiencing far more devastating weather conditions in their neighborhood...my aloha to all.


hua.hekili
n. HailLit., thunder fruit.

1 comment:

  1. The weather is certainly unusual this year already, but I am glad it brought you this fleeting treasure :D XXX

    ReplyDelete